Panasonic has rolled out its 2012 camcorder lineup. Here are some of their features:
• SD card slot that supports SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
• HC-V10 camcorder features high definition recording, a 63x optical zoom lens with an upgraded optical 70x zoom function
• The HC-V700, HC-V700M, HC-V500, and HC-V100 all feature a 1MOS sensor with 1920 x 1080 resolution and capture exceptionally high-quality videos in various lighting conditions, offer ultra-telephoto zoom, wide-angle lenses, and Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S.)
• Available in blue and orange, the HX-WA20 camcorder features a waterproof design which allows for submersion in water at a depth of up to 3 m (9 feet, 8 inches)
• The Full HD HX-DC2 features 14-megapixel still image recording, 15X zoom, HDR and Active E.I.S. for blur-free shooting
• HC-X900M camcorder can record 1920 x 1080 and 60p, adds the new 3MOS System Pro, a re-engineering of all the core imaging components: the lens, sensor and processing engine.