ACDSee Pro 6 and ACDSee 15 allow professional photographers to carry out digital asset management and all the essential tasks of their photography workflow, from import to final presentation, in one complete solution.
New features include:
• Brush on edits – Quickly brush on any editing effect or adjustment to a specific area of a photo, complete with size and feathering controls. Correct exposure, change the color, adjust details, or add a special effect.
• Hierarchical keywords – Create unlimited keyword hierarchies that span from general to very specific. Assign a keyword to an image with a check of a box and it automatically gets added to any higher keyword levels. Display all of the files assigned to a keyword with one click.
• Burn to Blu-Ray – Archive images to a Blu-Ray disc directly.
• Smart Blur – Apply the new Smart Blur filter as a creative editing effect or to reduce the noise in an image. Smooth out the grain and noise patterns between edges while still retaining sharpness and important details.
• Clarity tool – Add extra definition or soften a shot. The editing tool targets the mid-tones of photos, without affecting the highlights or shadow areas.
• Improved noise reduction – Rescue high ISO photos with improved noise reduction controls for smoother and more natural results, while preserving as much edge detail as possible.
ACDSee Pro 6 offers additional workflow and development features to meet the demands of pro photographers:
• Native 64-bit support – On Windows operating systems, allows users to speed through their image processing and workflow tasks.
• Non-destructive adjustment brush – Make non-destructive edits to select areas of images using a versatile brush. Includes subtly or dramatically correcting exposure, adding clarity, boosting vibrance.
• New processing tools – Get a dreamy effect with Soft Focus, use Cross Process to add a surreal, retro look, and non-destructively reduce red-eye. Draw attention to a cropped portion of an image with Post-Crop Vignetting, complete with feathering, radius and roundness controls.
• Improved colour management – Reworked from the ground up, Pro 6’s colour management system resolves colour matching issues that can occur between different devices with much more accurate colour matching and higher quality results. Multi-monitor support now included.
• Improved sharpening – The new Detail slider adds control over the sharpening process by feathering or softening the sharpening halos.
• Black and white mode – Make high-quality non-destructive hue-based brightness adjustments and experiment with saturation-based tinting that provides the ability to add a specific hue back to a black and white image.
• Advanced colour improvements – Adjust individual or overall colour in images with improved Advanced Colour tools, built on a higher quality algorithm that uses modern colour models for higher quality and more perceptual colour adjustments. Add in more intuitive controls, and subtly fine-tune or dramatically change the hue, saturation, and lightness, for remarkably better results.
ACDSee 15 also includes the following enhancements:
• Improved red eye – With noticeably better results.
• Colour management – Photos in a colour space outside of sRGB are now colour managed correctly.
ACDSee Online is also integrated in both products. Drop images straight from ACDSee Pro 6 or ACDSee 15 to a free personal space in the ACDSee Online cloud, for safe backup, storage and sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter.
ACDSee Pro 6 and ACDSee 15 are now available online at http://www.acdsee.com.