Photoshop Elements 11, says the company, offers a complete solution for editing, organizing and sharing photo creations while Premiere Elements 11 offers easy creation of engaging home movies with professional flair.
Available as stand-alone products, Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 can also be purchased together in a bundle. Both are available for Windows and Mac.
Photoshop Elements 11 offers:
• A completely refreshed, user-friendly interface featuring the same engine as Adobe Photoshop. Includes easily-navigated Quick, Guided and Expert editing modes; one-click options; a helpful Action bar; and big, bold icons.
• Organize photos based on people, places (via Google maps geo-tagging) or events.
• New Guided Edits make pro-level effects like tilt-shift, vignettes and high and low-key.
• New filters – Comic, Graphic Novel and Pen & Ink – turn photos into illustrations.
• Intelligent Photoshop technology makes it easy to extract objects from different photos.
• Easily share photos via email, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and more.
Premiere Elements 11 offers:
• An entirely new and improved user interface including many of the same updates found in Photoshop Elements 11.
• Add polish with a wide range of effects, transitions, themes, titles, disc menus and professional-level effects and sound.
• Give videos Hollywood movie styles with FilmLooks; easily apply slow and fast motion effects; dial-in colours with slider controls; effortlessly integrate blends for seamless transitions; and make adjustments with Quick Presets.
• Show off finished creations with integrated video sharing on Vimeo.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Adobe Premiere Elements 11 software for Windows and Mac are both available now at http://www.adobe.com.