Canon Canada has opened Image Square, the Canon Experience Centre, billed as a unique destination where visitors can interact with the latest Canon technology and benefit from the expertise of photography and business consultants.
The space is located in downtown Calgary.
Here’s what the company says you’ll find there:
• Expert staff dedicated to answering questions, sharing tips, and finding information for visitors.
• Full-motion thematic settings and sculptural exhibits where visitors can test point-and-shoot and DSLRs, a range of lenses and accessories, and a selection of printers.
• A touch screen media wall where you can post and interact with their own images.
• Interactive discovery tables; select an image, learn about its features, find directions to the related product station.
• A fully-operational showroom exhibiting a range of Canon print production devices and solutions for business needs.
• A photo studio outfitted with professional Canon DSLRs, Speedlight flashes, and photo production software.
• A classroom-style learning space where expert staff will conduct seminars, projector demos, presentations, and Canon College photography classes.
• Photo gallery curated by 500px, featuring the works of Alberta-based photographers who use Canon equipment.
The 6,600-sq.-ft. Canon Image Square is on the ground floor of Eighth Avenue Place.